The Ecunet Gmail interface let's you create a Label and Filter for each group you belong to. These label folders will appear in your e-mail software if you use set up your inbox as an IMAP
- Go to a group email in the Ecunet Gmail web interface.
- Click on the link in the email at the top right "show details." You won't see this link if you are looking at a note in the "Groups" Web pages, you need to be doing these steps in the Ecunet Gmail Web interface (your browser-based mail inbox for Ecunet).
- Click on the link next to the group name that says "filter messages from this mailing list"
- Click the button that says "next step"
- Put a check mark in the box "Apply the Label"
- Pull down the pull down menu next to that check box and either pick an already existing label or create a label using the name of the group or whatever you want the group to be called in your inbox.
- To have it apply the same filter to all previous conversations check the box "Apply the filter to conversations below"
- If you want notes to go directly to the folder without staying in your inbox, check the box that says "Skip the Inbox (Archive it)"
- Click on the "create filter" button.
For more help with filters, go to: http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=6579